The #1 Question Guys Ask Us: How do I measure up?
Instagram Post Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxlAnlTBw_a/
In this post, I will be taking you through the most accurate statistics I could find on penis size distribution and explaining exactly what they mean in the context of getting bigger. Especially compared to other guys, which is what we all want to know. Girls and Ladies are very picky. We must play, and win the game. Let's do this.
Figure 1 - Cumulative Percentiles for Penis Size (Eg 50% means 50% are that size or below, 75% means you are equal to or larger than 75% of guys)
Key Results: Fig 1
1. Average Length: E: 5.75" F: 3.38"
2. Average Girth: 4.67"
3. An 8" x 6" penis will put you in the top 0.5% of all men
4. Gaining 1 inch of length can move you from average to the top 10% of penises
5. Gaining 1 inch of girth will take you from average to the top 3%
Figure 2 - Chance you're her longest at different lengths
Key Results: Fig 2
(Note BPEL =Bone Pressed Erect Length - Length from the pubic bone to the end of the penis - Pressing the ruler into the bone, rather than at the skin tip)
1. At 6" (Red) of she has had 10 partners, the chance you are her largest is 1%, at 20+ its 0. That's at above average length
2. At 7" (Green) its 72% and 52% for 10 and 20 partners respectively
3. At 8" (Purple) even at 50 previous partners, your chance is 96%
4. 9" is OFF THE CHARTS
THIS SHOWS THAT SMALL IMPROVEMENTS MAKE BIG DIFFERENCES
Figure 3 - Chance you're her thickest at different girths
Key Results: Fig 3
1. At average girth (>4.75" - Burgundy) the chance you're her largest at 10 previous partners is less than 1 in 500!
2. At 5.5" (Yellow) its 43%
3. At 6" (Green) its 87% and even if she's had 50 previous partners its 50%
4. At 7" (Purple), an impressive feat in the PE world, even at 50 partners, you are 99.5% likely to be her biggest ever
Figure 4 : Height distribution (Ignoring Gender) - looks pretty similar to penis distribution in inches!
Conclusion: Fig 4 and Overall
1. Penis erect length has a similar spread to height. The number of 5 3/4 ft people is far, far greater than the number of 7 foot people. 8ft people are an extreme rarity. Same with PE, but in BPEL (Bone Pressed Erect Length) [NOTE: Penis length has very, very little to do with height, *the shape of the distributions* is similar though]
2. When comparing your size to her previous partners (WHICH IS A NATURAL INSTINCT, NOT SOME "DEEP INSECURITY" YOU ARE LED TO BELIEVE BY THE MAINSTREAM), every little gain you can get will make a BIG difference. The more partners, the bigger the difference. It's like increasing your height from 6 feet to 7 feet! A small gain takes you from "pretty tall" to exceptionally tall. Similar from going from 4 to 6 feet - dwarf to tall!